And since all the cool kids are blaming head58 I will too.
1. Pick 15 of your favorite movies.
2. Go to IMDb and find a quote from each movie.
3. Post them here for everyone to guess.
4. Fill in the film title once it's guessed.
5. NO GOOGLING/using IMDb search functions.
- What do they think I am? Dumb or something? Why, I make more money than - than - than Calvin Coolidge! Put together! -- Singin' in the Rain empress_schwa
- I'll bet any quantum mechanic in the service would give the rest of his life to fool around with this gadget. -- Forbidden Planet braniacfive
- Lets go commit some crimes.
Yeah, lets...lets go get Sushi and not pay. --Repo Man head58
- A man expects a woman to behave herself, naturally!
To behave herself naturally!
(this exchange is actually from 2 movies. Bonus points for getting them both.) -- The Philadelphia Story (Also from the musical remake High Society) empress_schwa
- Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn! -- Better Off Dead head58
- Now you're all under arrest. Her Majesty's very touchy about having her subjects strangled.
- That's how they got Jello Biafra! --Tapeheads head58
- When a man is wrestling a leopard in the middle of a pond, he's in no position to run -- Bringing Up Baby empress_schwa (Yes, I included 2 Hepburn/Grant movies, so what?)
- Anybody can fly plane, now here: I'll check you out. Put your little hands on the wheel there. Now put your feet on the rudder. There. Who says this ol' boy can't fly this ol' plane? Now I'm gonna make us some Old Fashioneds the old-fashioned way - the way dear old Dad used to!
What if something happens?
What could happen to an Old Fashioned? --It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World emilytheslayer
- Of course, that's why I'm sitting here with you. Because you remind me of you. Your eyes, your throat, your lips! Everything about you reminds me of you. Except you. How do you account for that? --A Night At The Opera chirping_monkey
- We have in effect put all our rotten eggs in one basket. And we intend to watch this basket carefully. -- The Great Escape braniacfive
- It's the standard contract. Gives you seven wishes in accordance with the mystic rules of life. Seven Days of the Week, Seven Deadly Sins, Seven Seas, Seven Brides for Seven Brothers... -- Bedazzled braniacfive (Partial Credit to artemis44)
- I have a vewy gweat fwiend in Wome called 'Biggus Dickus' --Life of Brian editswlonghair
- In some ways, you're far superior to my cocker spaniel. -- White Christmas braniacfive
- I've got it! I've got it! The pellet with the poison's in the vessel with the pestle; the chalice from the palace has the brew that is true! --The Court Jester head58
Since complaints were made about #6 being too broad, I changed it slightly to a later moment in the same scene.